More details about our exciting curriculum will be coming soon.
We are a church school serving the whole community. We aim:
• to make a contribution to each child’s spiritual, social and emotional development;
• to create a caring community where there is respect for all;
• to foster the children’s curiosity and desire for life-long learning in a safe, stimulating and challenging environment;
• to encourage children of all abilities, having high expectations of what children can achieve.
We also aim to help children to begin to develop an understanding:
• of the world they live in and of their own place in it;
• of the world of their immediate environment and the world further afield;
• of the world here and now but also of the world of the past;
• of the world of observable facts but also the world of faith and beliefs.
We follow the Oxfordshire Agreed Syllabus. Our scheme of work is provided by the Diocese of Oxford.