Week Commencing – 16th Sept
In Reception this week the children have been:-
- Practicing undressing and dressing independently for Forest School and PE.
- Drawing pictures to represent family members and pets that live with them.
- Making collages of themselves.
- Listening to stories and rhymes.
To support your child with their learning at home, please can help your child to practice writing their name.
Week Commencing – 9th Sept
In Reception this week the children have been learning about:-
- School Routines.
- Why we light a candle in Collective Worship.
To support your child with their learning at home, please can you help your child to recognise and write their name.
Please ensure that you have labelled your child's school uniform (including shoes) to help minimise any confusion in class.